About The Diabetes Trail Guide Site
Hello and welcome to my site. I am the Diabetes Trail guide
This site is primarily to teach you, the newly diagnosed Person with Diabetes (or PWD) , about Diabetes. I promise:
- All information is written in a clear and easy-to-understand manner.
- Simple language will be used to explain confusing and/or difficult concepts.
- Illustrations and Diagrams are used, when available.
- All information is reviewed for accuracy.
- The most current information is always presented, meaning, the site content is constantly being updated
- I will provide a Questions and answers mailing list, where you can ask Questions, and Obtain Answers to those Questions. This discussion list is open to everyone's participation. You must subscribe to this list.
- I will offer an Announcement List, where I will provide information on a weekly or monthly basic. This is a one-way list prepared by experience educators on a variety of topics. You must subscribe to this list.
About Your Host
The Diabetes Trail Guide
- I am a Type 1 Person with Diabetes.
- I am employed in the Health Care Industry.
- I have many (over 20) years providing education and support to Persons with Diabetes.
- I regularly take on-line courses to improve my knowledge of current trends.
What This site Offers You
- Interaction with other Persons With Diabetes on our Discussion List.
- A place to ask questions.
- Access to new information.
- A Chat Room -- In the Immediate Future.
- Support from others with the same or similar problems (called peer support).